Wednesday 12 December 2012

A Second Tag

Ryebrynn created a new tag. You have to say your ten favourite authors.

Here are mine (not necessarily in order), and my favourite book by them:

God, The Bible.
Bryan Davis, The Bones of Makaidos
L.B.Graham, All My Holy Mountain
J.R.R.Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion
Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper, The Tide of Unmaking
Gwingyth Thunderblade (not his real name), Scars of Freedom
Jenny L. Cote, The Roman, The Twelve, and The King
G.A.Henty, By Conduct and Courage
Jerry B. Jenkins and Chris Fabry, The Wormling Series
C.S.Lewis, The Last Battle
And I'll tag... DrummerGuy.

http://drummer4.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Jag, you don't have to do it every time... *grins* But, at least I know someone's checking my blog. Great stuff, anyways!

    Over and Out,
    -Ryebrynn(The Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's okay... I needed something to blog about :P

      Delete